Friday, May 18, 2012

Finding that Fabulous Plus Sized Bathing Suit

I ain't even gonna front. In the past I have been a little apprehensive about swimwear. I didn't want to expose all my trouble areas that the thinner small framed women didn't have. But I swear, something changed at the end of my 20's. It was my attitude and perspective. Instead of saying, "ohh, I can't wear a two piece bathing suit," I started saying, "well, what can I wear that will make me look FAB??" And that, darling, is the day that my beach going days began again!!

Now there are two places I feel comfortable shopping at. Believe it or not Old Navy has a terrific plus sized swimwear lineup this season. And the greatest part is the affordable prices... they start at $25 bucks! So this makes going to beach with incredible fashion style so easy. Where is the dern easy button... umm hmm.


I like these Old Navy swimsuits because they in some way, shape, or form, have built in mechanisms that address my trouble areas without making me look like I have on a potato sack. There is tummy trimming lining and ruched siding along the bodice on a few of the suits. Other suits have low cut high waisted bikini bottoms and/or a loose fitting top. I'm impressed. I can't wait to post pictures showing just how fabulous I look in my swimsuit!!! Here are a few of my other favorites from Old Navy.


1 comment:

  1. i like the swimsuit at the top and the one on the right hand corner :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete