Saturday, May 26, 2012

Queen Latifah's "Queen Collection" Fashion Line Rocks HSN


Last week I was browsing through the channels and caught a promotion spot on HSN talking about Queen Latifah's appearance in the next hour to introduce new pieces for her Queen Collection fashion line. And I was like... Ohh Really...  I had absolutely nothing else to do so I felt the need to stay tuned.

I swear, I'm just so amazed at Queen's career as an entrepreneur. I had the opportunity to be an extra in her upcoming film "Steel Magnolias" just this past May. I sat across from her in the pews as the crew filmed the wedding scene. And I tell you she looked flawless!! Her hair, make up, and wardrobe is always put together. So when I heard about this on HSN, I just had to stop through and show some love!



Her collection is exclusive to HSN, so if you are looking to find it in stores, you can quit now. She came on the show with her fashion stylist, Timothy Snell. They really sold the line with materials and how "forgiving" these pieces are on women's trouble spots. There were a couple of plush models that wore the clothes very well. They even did a great job piecing different combinations with each item. You could envision yourself in a business office, on a day of shopping, or a night on the town with every item introduced.

My favorite item was the poncho, can't even find it on the website, so I think it sold out... I guess I better jump for it next time, cause these pieces went FAST!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment