Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My New Red Shoulder Tote




I must say that I am not a "purse" woman. Or so I haven't been one for the past few years. But I have been watching trends over the years and I definitely see how a purse can add flavor to any outfit you choose to wear. It can also help give some character to your current style. There are so many ways that a purse can change up your "look".

So I went shopping last week. I've gotten
in the habit of browsing through the purse racks just to see if there is anything that might appeal to me. And usually there isn't. But today was different. I saw the normal Baby Phat, House of Dereon, Nine West, and a few other popular brands. But lo and behold... my attention was taken away when I saw this red shoulder tote bag from Beverly Hills Polo Club!

One thing that jumped out at me was the quality of the material. It looked like it was heavy and durable. Most of the other bags were cheap and thin. Even some of the more popular name brands. It has a flat bottom so if I sat it on the floor it would stand straight up. I tried it on, and loved it!!! So I got it. It really was love at first sight... I don't think I have felt that way about a purse since... well I don't really remember. I think I made a great investment.

Am I worried that I won't have much to coordinate with my bag? Nah, not at all. My red bag will easily go with neutrals. I'll have to navigate other ideas when it comes to finding the right combination to make the whole look pop!!


No comments:

Post a Comment