Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Best Heels for my Big Boned Behind...


As much as I hate to admit it... I can't wear stilettos anymore. As soon as I stand up in 'em the side muscles in my leg start to hurting. And don't let me try and walk in 'em. I swear I'm that bowlegged chick in the club that didn't test out those pretty 4 1/2 inch heels before she bought them... Just leaning to the left and right with it. But I can say, I was inspired by the thick chick I saw today with the silver wedged sandals. It made me remember, you gotta work with what you got til you get yourself where you want to be. And thats the beautiful part of it.

A new trend I checked into last year was the triangular heel. It is very classy and provides morestability than stilettos. And that is important. Because when you rocking large hips from the left to the right, its easy to get carried away with the momentum... easy!!! I love these shoes!! I wish I could have a designer to make a few dozen to give my outfits a new kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment